Tuesday 13 May 2008

Second try

I briefly tried to run a blog during last year's campaign for the Assembly elections. It failed, for two main reasons. Firstly, the time and effort involved in the campaign - speaking to people in the flesh rather than in the cyberworld - meant that I simply didn't have the time or the energy to keep the blog updated and relevant. And secondly, attempting to incorporate it into my campaign website meant that I was using the wrong technology.

I'm in the process of cleaning up the campaign website, ready for the next battle (there's always a next battle), and I'm deleting the attempted blog from that site. So I thought I'd give it another try. How successful this will be remains to be seen - time commitments in particular may limit opportunities. Some of us still have to earn a living as well...

Anyway, I'll start here, and let's see what happens over the coming months.

No comments: